We are a multi- and interdisciplinary, free-forming collaborative group of global
engineers, architects, scientists and First Nations Native Americans who have
the expertise and know-how to design, engineer, build or retrofit eco-sustainable environments of
any scale from the ground up, from single family dwellings to cities to entire countries,
in a integral closed loop, utilizing locally available renewable resources that constitute
and are indispensable to maintain life support - air, water, light, food, energy, shelter, biodiversity and education.
Our designs do not exceed the carrying capacity of the local environment, and maintain the
lowest possible ecological human footprint per capita.
Our mission is:
- to create a world class Center of Excellence dedicated to the research & development of engineering solutions required to build a sustainable society.
- to actively research and find appropriate engineering solutions to combat and reverse global warming.
- to support engineering research students, graduates, post-docs and visiting scholars in the areas of sustainability.
- to research, design, engineer and build an appropriate sustainability model that supports and maintains life on the planet.
- to research and find safe and non-toxic alternatives that completely eliminate the pollution of air, water and food.
- to develop, nurture and foster partnerships and alliances with the greatest living individuals,
researchers, scientists, engineers, educators, organizations & universities worldwide working together for the realization
of a sustainable future for all of humankind, giving due respect to
soil, water, air, light, biodiversity and all life forces that make all of us,
and make our existence possible.